To prepare for merging to master and doing a per wiki rollout there are a couple of things that need to be done:
 Add styles to support cached pages using the old HTML. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/336352
 Add feature flag for enabling/disabling the search icon. When disabled the search icon (magnifying glass) should not show but the search input should (and should take up 100% of the screen on a mobile device). You will need to add specific styles to accommodate the hybrid state. Feature flag should be disabled by default. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/336459
= A reminder of how to test cached HTML.
* Pull the latest master branch.
* `wget http://localhost:8888/w/index.php/Page
* Move the file retrieved by wget into MobileFrontend repo. Navigate to http://localhost:8888/w/extensions/MobileFrontend/wgetPage.html to view the page and verify it looks and works correctly.
* Now pull the new branch you want to merge into master. You'll want to rebase this against master e.g. `git rebase master` or to merge/squash.
* Open the static page and verify that the page doesn't look broken and behaves correctly. Note that broken in this case means unusable or unacceptable by a designer. It is okay for slight variants given cached pages only live for approx 7 days.