Last year, a translathon has been organized: T91108.
2016's translation is open to all translators, remote or in Esino Lario. Attendees do not need to be a "tech person", just to know English and some other language(s). We try to focus on people who belong to "small wikis".
If you attend that session, you will learn how to:
* identify interface messages
* understand how TranslateWiki works
* understand where is documentation concerning the visual editor or Flow and help to translate it
* translate your first messages and improve your wiki's interface
* any point that you want to know more about.
After a session to introduce you to translations (Quattro room, 22 June at 14:00), you will be able to continue translations during the hackathon.
Note that session is //not// dedicated to Wikipedia's article translations.