This task involves the work of creating functional prototypes that volunteers can use to evaluate the Topic Container designs the Editing Team is considering.
As someone who is interested in knowing, and sharing feedback about, how the appearance of Talk Pages is evolving, I'd like to be able to interact with the in-progress designs, so that I can simulate the experience of using them in my regular wiki-work and shar*e feedback about them.
- Platforms: **Desktop** + **Mobile**
- Localization: **two patch demo instances will need to be created**
-- One patch demo instance will need to be configured for RTL languages and another for LTR languages
- //Configurability: Volunteers ought to be able to switch between the various Topic Container concepts (currently there are two) on the same prototype.// !!<--- TBD; see `===Open question(s)` below.!!
//Requirements are currently located within T269950.//
//Topic Container - Limited//
//Topic Container - Full//
Limited - COLLAPSED
Limited - EXPANDED
Full - Collapsed
Full - Expanded
=== Open question(s)
- [ ] 1. Are the design concepts posted in `===Design` similar enough to be implemented on a single patch demo instance such that volunteers can "toggle" between them without having to visit a new link in a new browser tab?
- [ ] Link(s) to localized Topic Container prototype(s) are added documented in the `===Prototype` section above
//Link to in-progress prototype from December 2020: https://patchdemo.wmflabs.org/wikis/fa0cc65da4b9ae353b77b061e6f1887b .//