This task is to track the receiving, racking, and implementation of a new scs console to replace scs-a8-eqiad.
 - receive in scs console via T228202
 - add to netbox as 'future-scs-a8-eqiad' and put it as state planned.
 - test all existing scs connections before you start work, best to know it all works before you change things.
 - backup/copy down the scs cable labels to port numbering and then wipe/clear/reset to factory the old scs console.
 - unrack existing scs-a8-eqiad and rename it to its asset tag, change status to offline
 - rack new scs console, update its netbox name to scs-a8-eqiad and use all the same network settings as the old scs console
 - re-attach all connections, keeping in mind you will need to remove any cat5 inline adapters as the SCS console new versions just use standard network cables (no odd pin out.)
 - test every single connection, repair any broken connections.
 - update netbox with each connection, info, cable #, etc.