Google Code In task
Your task is to design a sticker that says "Wikimedia racconicorn racoonmendations".
A racconicorn is a medium sized animal, a cross between a [raccoon](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon) and a [unicorn](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn).
Some ideas during a brainstorming session at [the conference](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2018) were:
* The racconicorn would be pointing at its own horn
* It's horn would be glowing
* Maybe the raccoonicorn has its hand stuck in a jar full of rainbow shaped cookies
These are just ideas to get you to start thinking. Please feel free to come up with your own ideas about how the sticker might look or what the racconicorn might be doing.
- Submissions must be [free](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_content) and must not include any non-free materials. If you re-use another author's design work, the [license](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/License) of the author's work must allow this, and you must give credit as required by the license.
- The design must be submitted as a vector [.svg](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVG) file (which can be resized without pixellation). The design must not include any [bitmap graphics](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raster_graphics) (examples for bitmap file formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, WEBM, etc).
- [Upload](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help#Uploading_file_attachments) your design in the corresponding Phabricator task. (If you do not have a Wikimedia Phabricator account yet, [create one](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help#Creating_your_account)!)
* Submit your design and it might appear in [next year's Wikimania in Sweden](https://wikimania2019.wikimedia.org/) or the [hackathon in Prague](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2019)!
Tags: logo, graphics, sticker, community
Instance Count: 10 (better to have many competing designs :) )
Time to Complete: 4 days