There are some methods, Which has been deprecated since 1.25
[ ] ApiBase::getDescription
[ ] ApiBase::getParamDescription
[ ] ApiBase::getExamples
* Find the code repositories using [[https://codesearch.wmflabs.org|codesearch]] for example: https://codesearch.wmflabs.org/search/?q=ApiBase%3A%3AgetExamples&i=nope&files=&repos=
* To Install the required code repo, follow the instruction in: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial#Installation
* Check around if the removed functions have tests and remove them too keeping an eye on any regressions by running unit tests.
* Mention in the RELEASE-NOTES-1.32 that the deprecated function has been removed.
* Submit a patch and when it's merged, check the appropriate list above.
See example patch: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/418051, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/418053.
Each #google-code-in-2018 contestant can complete the maximum of two as mentioned above.