QuickSurveys extension has a [[ https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-QuickSurveys/blob/master/HISTORY | HISTORY ]] file. No one touched that in the last 3 years, but there are many big changes like:
- T208605 - Remove usage of templates in QuickSurveys: Muhogan approach in RelatedArticles and QuickSurveys is error prone
- T213847 - Surveys can be targeted at specific countries
- T139317 - Allow surveys to define an audience of editor buckets
- T186737 - Surveys can be targetted at anons/logged in users
- T218304 - Allow quicksurveys to target based on registration date
Those changes look like a major feature, the QuickSurveys version should reflect that.
Also, decide what to do with the HISTORY file - looks like this file is not maintained (no changes in the last three years).
If we decide to keep it, it should contain all major changes (like adding Audience support and removing muhogan).
[x] bump version in `extension.json` file
 Remove HISTORY file
[x] bump the latest stable version on https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:QuickSurveys