There seems to be a front-end library that can do the clustering. `leaflet.markercluster.js`, https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.markercluster
 Should work for the nearby feature or for user added feature collections on maps.
 Nearby and normal markers should be done separately, the code is different.
OpenDocumentation of design questdecisions:
- How will the n- Numbered markers and grouped-count markers be distinguished from one another?
- They will be styled differentlyare styled differently to make them distinguishable from one another.
- Do we respect colors, e.g.- The pin groups will always have the same color, group green with green and blue with blue?regardless of the colors of grouped pins within.
- No- Clustering will not be an optional setting (e.g. The pin groups will always have the same color, regardless of the colors of grouped pins within.for readers or per map).
Open design questions:
- When we’re highlighting a specific marker, should that be kept out of the clustering? (and styled in some special way?)
- Make clustering an optional setting- What happens when clicking on a clustered marker? ForDo the readerindividual pins appear? PerDoes the map automatically zoom in?
- No, this will not be a setting.