**Username or display name:** @Ainali and @Abbe98
**Session type (select one):**
- [x] Presentation (including Q/A) - 25 mins
- [ ] Discussion (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- [ ] Workshop (including Q/A) - 55 mins
**Date and time:** August 13th, 18.00 UTC
### Session Details
**Short description of the session (~150 words):**
This session will include the basics to get you ready to start hacking on and contributing to the Govdirectory project.
- What is the project about and what are the goals for it?
- What is the technology behind it?
- How can I contribute? (Where to start? Where is help needed? How do I add a new country?)
This session is aimed at people who are developers and/or experienced with SPARQL.
**(Optional) Additional resources:**
The project is described at: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Govdirectory
The repository is located at: https://github.com/govdirectory