as an employee of WMDE, I would like to request access to query EventLogging data (esp. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schema:WMDEBannerEvents) in order for us to analyze our banner / fundraising campaigns.
I have had a look at the[[ https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_access#Access_Groups | Access Groups ]] but I am unsure which group is the appropriate one, please advise on this.
Please let me know what pieces of information you need for this.
Ldap User: https://tools.wmflabs.org/ldap/user/gbirke
Groups requested: researchers & analytics-users per T202072#4514570
== SRE Clinic Duty Checklist for Access Requests ==
Most requirements are outlined on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered. This includes expansion to access. Please do not check off items on the list below unless you are in Ops and have confirmed the step.
[x] - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
 - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
[x] - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
 - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
 - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
 - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
 - Patchset for access request (first adds user, second adds them to groups)