With [[ https://globalaccessibilityawarenessday.org/ | Global Accessibility Awareness Day ]] yesterday, this is a presentation/hands-on session with interested folks, with two core parts:
1. presenting useful baseline of dos and dont's for enabling more users to interact with your interface and
2. looking at product examples together and provide instant feedback.
**Come by with your questions**, we will work in the group and orient on finding which topics to focus on.
Beginner to advanced knowledge, both welcome.
**Time/Location:** 16:00-17:00 @ Gallery Hacking Room table #3 in the back
Included covered documentation:
- [[ https://design.wikimedia.org/style-guide/ | Wikimedia Design Style Guide ]]
- [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OOUI | OOUI ]] as library with accessibility measurements built-in
- [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Accessibility_guide_for_developers | Accessibility guide for developers ]]
* [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Accessibility_and_usability_cleanup | Accessibility and usability cleanup ]]
Additional possible working topics aside from above:
Updating above [[ https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/ | resources with WCAG 2.1 ]] and its [[ https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/intro#understanding-the-four-principles-of-accessibility | 4 principles ]]