==== User story
//As a voter, I should be able to rank candidates as per my choice in the voting UI for a Single Transferable vote.//
==== Tentative mock
==== Acceptance criteria
* Different voters should be shown candidates in different, randomized orders in a dropdown UI. The order of candidates should be consistent throughout the voting form.
* Default selected preference is "Select a candidate". This string is translatable.
* Voters should be able to sequentially rank the candidates in their order of preference. For example, a voter can select their first, second and third preference but cannot select their first and third preference only. This would result in an error with the message: //All preferences must be selected in sequential order.//
* No candidate can be selected twice. Once a candidate has been selected in a dropdown, subsequent dropdowns should show that candidate as disabled. If a candidate is selected twice in non-JS setups, this should result in an error and the form should not submit. The form data will not be lost. Error message: //Candidates cannot be be selected multiple times in the ranking.//
* Voters do not need to mandatorily rank all candidates. They may rank as many candidates as they wish (minimum one).
We'll tackle the disabled options in the dropdowns in a follow-up task.