The new Vue.js search will have at least the following dependencies:
- Presentation styles
- Vue.js itself (via Core's ResourceLoader module T252348)
How should we load all this code? E.g., as a ResourceLoader module dependency in `skin.json` or [[ https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/Popups/+/deaaf0961b7ae8d28ef94023e04db1fb93a7724d/resources/ext.popups/index.js#1 | defer loading until after initial render ]]? On input? Something else? That's what this task identifies.
- The search widget is lazy-loaded upon first interaction currently. At that point, it's mainly a matter of how much (if any) technical debt to incurr and/or how many module bundles to create.
== Acceptance criteria
-  A loading strategy is proposed and any tasks needed are created.
-  The #performance-team is consulted or notified as needed.
-  T250336, T251544, and T244276 are updated as needed.