Some existing tools:
- http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikiviewstats/ (Currently broken)
- http://en.wiki-watch.de (Stats available on searching - doesn't always seem to work)
- http://www.wiki-watch.com (German)
- https://www.toolserver.org/~emw/wikistats/ (Not migrated to tool labs. See T63038 and [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Emw#Wikistats_Tool]])
- http://www.trendingtopics.org (Apparently popular tool, not working at the moment)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_reports (Another page stats tool, similar but not same)
- http://wikitop.alwaysdata.net/wikitop_en_portal.html (Seemingly stopped working after 2013)
- http://tools.wmflabs.org/glamtools/treeviews/ Monthly stats for category trees
Please answer the following questions:
* Are there high priority bugs or features that the Community Tech team could address in a short period of time?
* If so, are the maintainers amendable to working with us and is the code publicly available?
* Would either of the tools above be good tools to convert into MediaWiki extensions or add as functionality to existing extensions?