This ticket captures design ideas to help reviewers to find good-faith editors and encourage them to help newcomers in a constructive way.
An overview of the areas considered is captured in a diagram below, sub-tickets will be created to capture the different ideas in more detail.
# Areas to explore
- T137814: **Review feeds.** A central place that provides an overview of the user review activity and encourages constructive follow-up actions.
- **Contribution filtering.** Filters for contributions (on recent changes or dedicated pages) need to be improved to target the good-faith criteria and provide the flexibility needed to define custom review feeds.
- T138808: **Invite to become a reviewer.** Experienced editors can help newcomers, we want to let them know they are invited to do so.
- T138815: **Editors asking for help.** Allowing newcomers the possibility of asking for help as soon as possible can help to surface their good intentions and make the interaction with reviewers more fluent.
- **Entry points and integrations.** Identify existing areas related to the reviewing activity to connect the proposed solutions with them.