=== Error ===
`MediaWiki version:` **`1.36.0-wmf.10`**
Error: invalid entity serialization
=== Impact ===
* About 160 events per 24 hours?
* Doesn't seem to affect user experience directly, but an unneeded module is being loaded (i.e. termbox)
=== Notes ===
* Errors happen when opening a Lexeme page, and apparently on mobile version of the page only (the latest claim to be verified)
* Example Logstash document: https://logstash.wikimedia.org/app/kibana#/doc/logstash-*/logstash-2020.10.07/clienterror/?id=AXUDJ5Yv1pGl6xFMAuJ-
* Very similar to the error we saw in T263982, that was created by T261488 and fixed by T264066.
* What this probably needs is to make sure that the new termbox is only loaded for items and properties. Alternatively, this task could be used to rethink this process more fundamentally and allow for implementing it in a clean way that supports both loading it for different entity types and both on mobile or desktop, all configurable.