The [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Lyon_Hackathon_2015 | Wikimedia Hackathon 2015 in Lyon ]] is one of our top tech events of the year, together with the MediaWiki Developer Summit and the Wikimania Hackathon. It is also one of our biggest investments in terms of funds, travel, and volunteering effort. What do we want to achieve with this event? What are its goals and how are we going to measure its success?
== Community ==
* How many participants?
* Diversity of participation (origin, affiliation, sponsored, newcomers)
* How many buddies?
== Hacking ==
* How many projects are showcased?
* How many driven by volunteers?
* Any projects that the WMF decides to support after the event?
* Tasks resolved?
== Training ==
* Overview of Wikimedia tech priorities and ongoing projects welcoming contributors.
* How many newcomers & welcomers in welcoming session?
* Participation and results in other training sessions.
== Meeting ==
* Community decisions worth a face to face meeting.
* Social meetings and events.
== Organization ==
* Costs and final balance.
* How much funds pooled for volunteer travel sponsorship, and from whom.
* Participants survey and summary report.