//Users often submit a search using the keyboard before suggested search results load, this works well for broad geographic locations, but can cause problems when users are searching for specific articles //
- Should we hold the user from submitting a search until the suggest searches are loaded?
- What is the utility of full text searches? Should we limit instead to exact title matches?
- Would the use case of filter searches (eg. the string "museums") be better served by the creation of additional search filters (eg. Top read, Saved, Museums, etc)
- Disable search button on keyboard while results are loading
- Disable search button on keyboard when there are no suggested results (eg. searching for 'asdfkla;' or 'Nwe Yrk')
- Load top result (if available) when users taps on keyboard search button
- If there are no results for a 'Top read matching "//user's search string//"' result, load empty map with the message 'No results found. Did you mean //closest matching result//?' **This message to be designed**
- When user taps on the 'x' in the search field to clear their search and then closes the search overlay their search should be cleared (their previous search should NOT persist) and the default search should be re-enabled (eg. 'Top read' with no search string)
|**User flows** //tap to view larger//