A discussion about the current state of the Flagged Revision extension and the next goals. The current state and future scenarios will be shown in a short presentation at the beginning. Rest of the 1 hour session will be dedicated to an open discussion.
Some discussion points:
* English Wikipedia and [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deferred_changes/Implementation |deferred changes]]
* How different communities are using Flagged revs?
* Is [[ https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciale:PendingChanges?uselang=en | long review backlog ]] a problem and why it happens?
* Future goals: enable [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Krinkle/Patrolling#Enable_RCPatrol | patrolled flag]], [[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Notifications | ORES ]], automatic stabilization of suspicious edits
* [[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Flagged_revisions_deployment | Flagged revisions deployment RFC ]] – no deploying Flagged Revisions on new wikis
* Get some idea what needs to be done and how we should do it. A clean writeup of the discussion and the etherpad will be published somewhere for other developers to read.