Collecting the various tasks and questions needed to be addressed before a public demo on wmflabs to be ready for the player components of Wikispeech.
== Backend ==
* Puppet role for TTS server
* Investigate caching on TTS server
* T151874: Investigate caching of cleaner/segmenter
== Admin ==
* What is the main purpose?
** If feedback: Which, how to collect, plan for using the results.
* Which is the target audience?
** Different background info needed. May have to set up an explaining page on the wiki.
== Language ==
* T144156: Get language of page
* Handle TTS server response for unhandled languages.
* (Test wiki needs to allow setting language per page)
== Player ==
* T122133, T122132: All skipping types
* T122158: Highlighting of recited text
* T143644: Multiple requests
* (T133680: Play selected text)
== UI ==
* Change text to glyphs (local fontAwsome for now)
* info page for glyphs, keyboard shortcuts, mocks
* T146459: Shortcut/press button collision
* Common.js hack to insert info link
* (Make buttons stick to bottom and follow on scroll)