Please reach out to Collab members to determine if a Phabricator training for Collab members via Google Hangout is wanted/needed. If so, please plan and lead this training. Please query the members for their training needs. Please work with a member of the WMF Education Team to write expected learning outcomes and measures of success.
Training topics could include:
* subscribing vs watching
* buttons to click to quickly navigate the site, for example: the project tags, the project icons, the newsfeed icon, the project members icon, etc.
* linking (it's not intuitive and is in someways backward to how mediawiki does links)* task components: title, assigned to, CCs, priority, projects, security, description
* pinging or @* task actions: claiming, commentioning people in commentsng, completing, creating, adding 'blocked by' tasks, awarding tokens
* subscribing vs watching* live demo how to create a new task and practice:
* task components: title, assigned to, CCs, priority, projects, security, description~ linking (it's not intuitive and is in some ways backward to how mediawiki does links)
~ pinging or @mentioning people in comments
* task actions: claiming, commenting, completing~ CCing people on tasks (how, creatingwhen, adding 'blocked by' taskswhy)