- Unlock criteria:
- 3 non-reverted edits of image captions
- Feed: Show files in card feed that have unstructured descriptions on Commons.
- **To discuss:** Preferably, we are displaying captions that are associated with Wikipedia articles in the user’s current language. After all, it’s the *Wikipedia* Android app (according to @Mholloway, indexing will take several weeks, so this is more something for version 2 - these enhancements are tracked in T224232)
- Card information architecture (output as plain text), from [Commons file page](https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ada_Lovelace_portrait.jpg)
- File name
- Author, if not available, display Artist
- [Show more structured data based on available space)
- Images are displayed in 16:9 ratio
- Tapping the card leads editors to the Add image caption screen, in which the unstructured description will be displayed.
- UI enhancements:
- Removing info icon from input field since it’s available at various other places, we don’t want to interrupt the flow.
- Add a microphone button/icon to the input field to promote voice input
- Truncate bottom of card in a improved way, [as showcased here](https://app.zeplin.io/project/57a120b91998d8977642a238/screen/5ce57c5cbcb7511d68815377).
- Draggable bottom sheet (Details in T223130)
**👉[[ https://app.zeplin.io/project/57a120b91998d8977642a238?seid=5ce57cdfa9ebc81e50c39d45 | Zeplin: T224051 | Add image caption translation to Suggested Edits feed ]]**