The Growth team has existed for about one year. During that time, we have developed several features that we think can help increase retention. Though we are still gathering data to detect scientifically whether the features increase retention, we think that some of the features are ready to be deployed on more wikis that want to experiment with them.
This task is a goal to deploy stable Growth features to five non-target wikis this quarter.
==== Places were announced
* [[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2019/30 | Tech News 2019 #30 ]]
* [[ https://space.wmflabs.org/2019/07/24/growth-newsletters-09/ | Wikimedia Space ]]
* [[https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Community_Growth/WMF_Growth_team:_what_we_know_about_newcomers_and_how_to_nurture_them | Wikimania Growth space]]
==== Wikis that finished the process
==== Deployment ready or ongoing
==== Wikis that started the process
==== Wikis contacted
* [[https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia-diskusjon:Nybegynnerforum#Do_you_want_to_improve_how_newcomers_start_on_your_wiki%3F_We_can_help%21|no.wikipedia.org]] (help desk), community consultation was [[https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tinget#Meningsm%C3%A5ling:_Sl%C3%A5_p%C3%A5_Growth|ongoing]] but didn't get any results.
* [[https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%89:Pilarbini#Do_you_think_your_community_would_be_interested_by_the_Growth_experiments%3F|th.wikipedia.org]] (through user:Pilarbini)
* da.wikipedia.org - meeting with user:Twdk
==== Potentially interested wikis
* [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:V5q3ds1i7hbhh34x | zh-yue ]]