- Set your phone to Hebrew.
- Run the Wikipedia Alpha app.
- Select English and Hebrew as your languages.
- Go to the description translation editing task.
- Select translation from Hebrew to English.
Observed: when the English article whose description is to be translated is loaded, its text is right-aligned. English text is written left to right, so it's supposed to be left-aligned. More generally, the alignment must always match the direction of the language of the displayed article and not the direction of the other language.
(The same pane also includes the description in the other language, embedded into the article and shown with a yellow background. The direction of this element must match the direction of the language in which the existing description is written.)