Now that partial blocks are being configured on several wikis, we will want to give wiki administrators and users a way to view all the partial blocks that are currently active. [[https://test.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BlockList|Special:BlockList]] is the current tool to list all blocks on a wiki, we should expand on this.
===Current Special:BlockList design
We will get a final OK from @Prtksxna about the design when he is back from the New Readers kick-off
* Make the 'Items' dropdown 50% width and add a dropdown to its left (on LTR lang wikis)
* The label should be `Type:`
* The options should be:
** `All` — Should list all blocks
** `Sitewide` — Should list all sitewide blocks, omitting any partial blocks
** `Partial` — Should list all partial blocks, omitting any sitewide blocks
* If a user configures a search that results in no results, the existing 'no results' message should be displayed (`The requested IP address or username is not blocked.`)
* There should be URL parameters that correspond to the new filters
* These UI changes should only occur on wikis with the Partial Blocks feature flag enabled.
* Default should be 'All'
* We may want to allow admins to type in the pagename and/or select a namespace and see a list of all partial blocks levied against that page/namespace, but that is not part of this ticket