Identifiers are currently mixed with other statements. This makes it harder to scan the statement section and find relevant information. We should separate out identifiers.
**Options for presentation:**
1) we give them their own section below statements
2) we give them their own section in the right sidebar and have some compact way of showing and editing references and qualifiers
3) we do both of the above and have a way to toggle between the two
1 seems best atm. 3 seems like the easiest way out right now but it'll feel awkward to new users.
**Options for implementation:**
1) we make them sitelinks
2) we we give them a special datatype (We should be able to migrate the existing ones in a one-time operation without changing their property IDs)
3) we rely on a statement on the property
4) we have a list in the wiki configuration
1 seems bad because we'd lose references and qualifiers. 4 is ugly and not maintainable.