[x] - all system services confirmed offline from production use
[x] - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
[x] - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration
[x] - any service group puppet/hiera/dsh config removed
[x] - remove site.pp (replace with role::spare if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.)
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - disable puppet on host
 - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare)
 - power down host
 - disable switch port
 - switch port assignment noted on this task (for later removal)
 - remove production dns entries
 - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate, salt key removed
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - system disks wiped (by onsite)
 - IF DECOM: system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
 - IF DECOM: switch port configration removed from switch once system is unracked.
 - IF DECOM: mgmt dns entries removed.
 - IF RECLAIM: system added back to spares tracking (by onsite)