Convert the existing Preact components into Vue components. Biggest effort here is the slider. The multi-step form and the validation is tackled in another ticket.
- [X] Desktop DE banner design is ported to Vue
- [X] The changes for the progress bar are integrated
- [X] The single-step donation form is integrated
- [X] The dynamic text generator is integrated
- [ ] The highlighting animation is implemented
- [ ] The responsive behaviour of the banner text and the slider is ported to Vue
- [ ] The soft close feature is ported to Vue.
- [ ] The "I already donated" feature is ported to Vue.
- [ ] The one-click-select feature is implemented
- [ ] The use of funds content is implemented
- [ ] The banner triggers events to the Event Platform
- [ ] High-level integration tests are added
See https://vueschool.io/articles/vuejs-tutorials/state-management-with-composition-api/ for an introduction on how to use Vue 3 composition API functions to create a minimal "store" (sharing state between components)