= Problems =
For full details and supporting statistics, see [the analysis notebook on GitHub](https://github.com/wikimedia-research/2018-08-Editing-metrics-snapshots/blob/b7176cb4958425fadc25639b0880dfa0fd909d7f/data-quality.ipynb).
* **Many sessions have repeated pairs of `load` and `ready` events.**
** These represent about 7.5% of all sessions.
** Most of these sessions are from the wikitext editor, but a few are from the visual editor as well.
In addition, based on old phone events, phone logging has additional underlying problems:
* **No `loaded` events recorded for mobile VE.**
* **No `saveFailure` events recorded for mobile VE.**
* **No `loaded` events recorded for the `phone` WTE.**
* ~~**Unusually few `abort` events recorded for both mobile editors.**~~
** On the desktop editors, the combined number of `abort` and `saveAttempt` events roughly match the number of `ready` events, but that isn't the case here.
** Apparently, the `onunload` event isn't reliable in mobile browsers, so this isn't feasible to fix.