=== Problem to solve
1. The Interaction Timeline is a stand-alone tool, but stands to gain improved credibility and ease-of-use if it follows established Wikimedia branding and UX patterns.
2. By using standard Wikipedia components, we can optimize information density. Users are commenting that there is too much space between elements.
=== Acceptance criteria
* The Interaction Timeline should use Wikimedia [[https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/demos/#widgets-mediawiki-ltr |OOjs]] components and/or [[https://github.com/wikimedia/wikimedia-ui-base|CSS]] styles and/or [[https://github.com/wikimedia/oojs-ui/tree/master/src/themes/wikimediaui|UITheme]] for:
** Username input box
** Wiki dropdown
** Font and text size
** Icons (useravatar, calendar, clock)
* The 'Edit box' (aside: we really need a better, unique name for these)
** Should use standard padding and margins for the boxes (e.g. remove all whitespace on the sides)
** Should span a larger percentage of the screen
* We also need to reduce the size of the "time between" boxes. This may mean removing the box surrounding the text.
* Optimize for standard laptop displays and large desktop monitors (1366x768, 1920x1080)
* Date range selector is blocked by T91148