**Steps to reproduce:**
* Open Entity page on mobile that has only Labels in languages that are on your fallback chain
* only mul Label (e.g. https://test.m.wikidata.org/wiki/Q57591)
* en Label when using non-en uselang (https://test.m.wikidata.org/wiki/Q469?uselang=en-gb)
* The title shows "No label defined" (no fallback to Labels on the fallback chain).
**What should have happened instead?**
* The title should show the string of a Label on the fallback chain (in the example from the `mul` label).
 We understand the problem that leads to this issue.
 The problem is solved (or if solving the problem is out of scope, then please create a follow-up task, so we can discuss it).
SP - maaaybe a 13 due to the language fallback (no clear documentation on this algorithm)