* [ ] Language switcher link is available in sticky footer at the bottom of the viewport
* [ ] The sticky footer is shown to 50% of mobile web beta users
* [ ] We have metrics in place for measuring
* [ ] No tracking changes from now to the B version
* Design (by @Nirzar) moves also the watchstar. Should it be done as part of the beta test?
* If so, we should track (without changes to the metrics) the watchstar and its impact.
# Implementation plan (proposal)
>>! In T123342#1928084, @Jhernandez wrote:
> ## First, in parallel
> T123382: Spike: How do people currently use the language switcher?
> T119658: [Design] Language button on footer
> T122521: Update MobileWebUIClickTracking to include talk, edit, watch, etc.
> ## Next, implementation in parallel, rollout may not be
> T123384: Changes to language overlay design
> T97377: Create a sticky footer with access to language switcher