== Task overview ==
This task involves the work with making sure the Edit Cards T221309 UI text is translated properly so contributors can read and understand it.
== Open ==
- [ ] Considering, all text in the link Edit Card is the same as that in desktop VE, is no further translation required?
- [ ] List all text needing to be translated in the "Text strings needing translation" section
== Text strings needing translation ==
//This section should be populated with the text strings needing to be translated into the languages in the table below.//
== Translations needed ==
| **Wiki** | **Language to be translated into** | **Status**|
| [he.wiki](https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A2%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%93_%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%99) | Hebrew | //???// |
| [bn.wiki](https://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%A7%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%A8_%E0%A6%AA%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%A4%E0%A6%BE) | Bangla | //???// |
| [fa.wiki](https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D9%87%D9%94_%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%DB%8C) | Persian | //???// |
== Done ==
- [ ] All translations have been made (read: all rows in the table above are marked "✅done")
- [ ] Translations have been merged into the code //There is likely a more accurate way of writing this//
- As @Amire80 wisely pointed out, this ticket may be moot if the strings are a part of the software (PHP or JS). In which case, translations will happen soon after the code is deployed.