This task is about consulting with volunteers from across the Movement to learn what they think of the initial automatic topic subscription experience (T284836 + T262103).
This particular consultation is intended to help us answer the following questions:
1. Do Senior Contributors find it intuitive that they are automatically subscribed to conversations that they: A) Start and/or B) post a new comment in?
2. Are Senior Contributors confident in their understanding of the following?
-- A) The impact automatic subscriptions will have on their on-wiki experience
-- B) What abilities they have to configure how automatic topic subscriptions work
-- C) Where/how they can know whether they are subscribed to a conversation or not.
-- D) What impact checking/unchecking the soon-to-be renamed `Watch this page` checkbox has. //Context: T290712#7353382.//
Call for feedback is being drafted here: https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:PPelberg_(WMF)/sandbox
- Conversations are started at the `===Consultation wikis` listed below that invite volunteers to try the automatic topic subscriptions prototype and share the feedback they have about it.
- Links to the conversations that have been started are posted in the `===Consultation wikis` section below
- The issues volunteers surface in through testing are documented in `===Emergent issues`
=== Consultation wikis
|Project name|Code|Link to conversation
| Russian Wikipedia| ru.wiki|https://w.wiki/43i8
| Polish Wikipedia | pl.wiki | https://w.wiki/43i9
| English Wikipedia | en.wiki | [User_talk:Enterprisey/reply-link](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Enterprisey/reply-link)
| English Wikipedia | en.wiki | [WP:VPT#dtenable testing](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_(technical)#dtenable_testing)
|Issue name|Description|Link to feedback in context|Ticket
| | | |