Those servers are the codfw test servers, and should be converted to VMs
 - all system services confirmed offline from production use
 - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
 - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration
 - any service group puppet/hiera/dsh config removed
 - remove site.pp (replace with role::spare::system if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.)
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - disable puppet on host
 - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare)
 - power down host
 - disable switch port
 - switch port assignment noted on this task (for later removal)
 - remove production dns entries
 - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - system disks wiped (by onsite)
 - system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
 - switch port configration removed from switch once system is unracked.
 - mgmt dns entries removed.
 - system added back to spares tracking (by onsite)