Once the database review (T318593) is completed, we would like that the extension tables be created in production.
===Partial checklist (from [[https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Creating_new_tables | mw:Creating_new_tables ]])===
 Create a Phabricator task to track the table creation - you're reading it now
 Design the table schema
 Write the gerrit patch and get it merged - done for several patches in the last 9 months or so
 Request DBA signoff
** I'm assuming the database review counts as a signoff
** More detailed information provided below, after the checklist
**  Move the task to the Triage column on the DBA workboard.
 Modify [[https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-WikimediaMaintenance/blob/master/createExtensionTables.php | createExtensionTables.php ]] to include extension and tables you need to use.
 Add tables to [[https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-WikimediaMaintenance/blob/master/addWiki.php | addWiki.php ]] - unsure if this one is relevant given where the tables will be, see below.
=== Details ===
- Should this table be replicated to wiki replicas (does it not contain private data)?
-- There's more than one table with different rules. **TBD** write these rules.
- Will you be doing cross-joins with the wiki metadata?
-- If I understood the question correctly, no.
- Size of the table (number of rows expected).
- Expected growth per year (number of rows).
- Expected amount of queries, both writes and reads (per minute, per hour...per day, any of those are ok).
- Examples of queries that will be using the table.
-- See T308738#8085151 for a description of the schema and some example queries (could be slightly outdated)
- The release plan for the feature (are there specific wikis you'd like to test first etc).
-- For now, we are requesting that the schema be created on **testwiki**, **test2wiki**, and **officewiki**
[[https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/mediawiki/extensions/CampaignEvents/+/4bb97dda96a9a77d00280282f96fabbf4d759bae/db_patches/mysql/tables-generated.sql | Auto-generated mysql file (master version)]]
=== Deployment ===
(leaving up to DBA to copy the parts they need from the checklist on wikitech)