In T213352 - **AMC: add history link to actions menu**, the HTML/CSS/JS of the page-actions menu was modified. Since we serve HTML with a different cache-lifetime than CSS and JS, the old CSS/JS was never deleted in order to maintain compatibility with the cached HTML.
When the Varnish cache expires and we’re certain that all users receive the new HTML, we can safely delete the old CSS/JS.
The following bits are commented with `TODO: T213352` and should be deleted:
- pageactions.less #83-136 entire block of CSS
- downloadPageAction.js #133 all conditionals using the var `oldPageActionsDOM`
- init.js #244 all conditionals using the var `oldPageActionsDOM`
- editor.js #14 remove the `#ca-edit a` selector.
### QA steps
Main goal is to ensure no regressions have been introduced related to the deleted code.
1. The page-actions menu should still look “correct”
2. All the page-action buttons should still function correctly.
1. The languages button should open the languages overlay.
2. The watchlist button should add/remove item from the watchlist when logged-in & present a toast message when logged out.
3. The edit button should open the edit overlay.
4. The download button should open a print dialog.
3. Section edit links should also open an overlay when clicked.