This task is about improving basic affordances for mobile VE users through a toolbar design refresh.
**When **I am making a reactive correction,
**I want to **be able to identify and use the correct editing tools
**so that I can** easily make the changes that I want to do.
- **Platform: ** Mobile VE
- **Languages:** All
- **Target users: **[[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Editor_Experiences | Josef the Reactive Corrector ]] (minus the geographic specificity of the persona)
- **Eventlogging**: TBD
- **QA Testing**: TBD
* [PROTOTYPE] Proof of Concept Toolbar:
- [ ] Research mobile keyboard behaviors and events on iOS and Android and identify IME behaviors that will need additional design treatment T211788
- [ ] Wireframe the entire flow of brainstorm sketch T211786
- [ ] Develop a working toolbar prototype by making edits to the toolbar code and bringing the desktop context menus to mobile T211789
- [ ] Design a Test for prototype T211787
- [ ] Perform test on prototype T211790