* timeout - Timeout is built into axios but by default is ∞. If set this time should be more than the mediawiki -> SSR request so we don't give up too early.
* custom user agent incl. version information of the termbox system performing the request (feature creep?) T218054
* caching T218053
* in-process caching of e.g. messages => Probably only 1 or 2 instances. We should anticipate the instances won't live forever.
* response health stats (also to allow us to explain SSR's response times [given we can't be quicker than the APIs we depend on])? Response health stats can be dug out of hadoop given enough entropy to find them e.g. UA. This could be slow so @Addshore recommends logging extra slow/failed requests to logstash
* there is a [[ https://www.npmjs.com/package/axios-cache-adapter | axios cache adapter ]]
* there is also [[ https://github.com/kuitos/axios-extensions | axios-extensions ]]