== Task overview ==
For now, this task is intended to be a place to collect ideas, questions and feedback that will inform the the next iteration (v2.0) of the links Edit Cards.
== Context ==
These changes are limited to:
- Platform: **mobile**
- Editing interface: **VE**
- Wikis: **limited to wikipedia** //this needs to be clarified//
== Open questions ==
- [ ] After a contributor lands back on the card after having made a change, is it clear to contributors their changes have been made successfully?
-- This is spoken in response to this comment: T225629#5255712
== Ideas ==
- Introduce a "form approach" to editing link labels, similar to what is shown in T220385#5207030.
-- This could help contributors editing in Cantonese, Classical Chinese or Japanese where link labels can be single characters. See @deryckchan's comment here for more context: T220385#5223068
== "Done" ==
- [ ] It is clear how to edit an existing link's label
- [ ] It is clear how to edit an existing link's target
- [ ] It is clear how to remove an existing link
- [ ] It is clear how to close/dismiss the edit card
- [ ] It is clear how to close/dismiss the edit card while preserving the changes you just made