==Week 1 (May 23rd - May 30th)==
- Integration of Travis-CI testing bot to my personal repository at the moment for development. This bot will be used for continuous testing and integration of the app. Once we (I and the mentors) decide on the general repository to use for development, I will just transfer the Travis settings to the repo.
- Travis-CI is configured to do the following functions;
** Post messages (build related messages) to the Wikidata feed channel on Freenode (#wikidata-feed) so as to notify others on how the development is going (just for monitoring purpose)
** When the build fails or passes, an email is sent to me also for notification.
- Here is a link to the Travis file on Github: [[https://github.com/ch3nkula/ifttt/blob/master/.travis.yml | Travis Settings on Github]]
- I and the mentors have decided a repository that I will be pushing my codes to and it's the official Wikimedia IFTTT repository that can be found here: [https://github.com/wikimedia/ifttt Wikimedia IFTTT Github app].
- Created a GSoC development branch that will be used to push my codes to on the official Wikimedia IFTTT repo. This will enable mentors to review, comment and merge my codes when its ready to the master branch.
** Main Wikimedia IFTTT repo [https://github.com/wikimedia/ifttt master branch].
** My GSoC Wikimedia IFTTT [https://github.com/wikimedia/ifttt/tree/gsoc development branch].
==Week 2 & Week 3 (30th May - June 12th)==