* Localized* Parse headings, localized descriptions and descriptions of items into strings (format depends on T276708))
** Lower priority: Localized link texts (could create expectation that a translation exists)* Export to translatewiki.net
* Format of* Import translated strings (JSON; depends on T276708)cronjob etc) from translatewiki.net into repo
* Export of* Deploy repo with new translated strings (to twnonce a week?)
* Translation workflow itself (twn?)
* Import translated strings (cronjob etc)
In general we strive for inclusion, which also means content available in other languages than English.
Details depend on a broader implementation context, e.g.* Could use Kubernetes to automate with Jenkins/Zuul to generate a Docker container on every git merge in Gerrit, in which way information / items are storedor Jenkins to prepare a patch to deploy, which format would needthen human to be parsed and exported into e.g.+2 in helm chart repo, translatewiki.netthen log into deployment server, and a process to sync back updates from translatewiki.net to the production site.execute one line)