Dr. Sen has offered to do the work to implement a productionized workflow for Clickstream data and Navigation vectors. This task is to get him the requisite access to be able to start work on that. I've talked to @Nuria and she's interested in having #analytics work with Dr. Sen once @JAllemandou is back to work in mid-August.
**This task is done when:** we have a MOU and signed NDA for @Shilad and he has access to the analytics cluster hosts.
**Target duration:** 3 months
* 1 month for primary work (if we're very lucky)
* 2 months for ongoing maintenance and incidental work
Point of contact: @halfak
Shilad's wikitech user: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Shell_Request/Shilad_Sen
Groups: `researchers statistics-privatedata-users statistics-users`
[x] MOU and NDA drafted
[x] Official documents sent out for signature
[x] Documents signed and filed
[ ] shell access set up for accessing stat100* (specifically so Dr. Sen can work with hive/set up oozie jobs)
== ops access request checklist ==
 - @shilad has reviewed and signed L3
[x] - has nda on file with WMF legal (@robh confirmed this via checking the NDA spreadsheet on 2017-08-17. User's NDA is valid until 2018-02-17. when access patchset is created, set expiry to that date, and set to email @halfak
 - @shilad provides us with a preferred shell username, email address, and a public SSH key that is dedicated ONLY to WMF production access. This needs to be a different ssh key than used in labs.
[x] - WMF manager approval (this is granted via the fact the manager @halfak filed the task)
 - patchset created with the above and groups `researchers statistics-privatedata-users statistics-users`
 - 3 business day wait passes without complaint (ends on 2017-08-22)