=== User story
As someone who has received ≥2 new comment notifications, I want to be able to identify all of the new comments I am being notified about on the talk page to which they have been posted, so that I can get up to date on the conversation.
1. Subscribe to a busy section.
2. Wait for Echo/Notifications to pile up.
3. Be happy that it says "12 new replies in Section" in a bundle.
4. Click the bundle link.
5. You get taken to the most recent comment. Only the most recent comment gets highlighted in blue. Only the most recent comment gets marked as read in the bundle.
5. All of the bundled comments should be highlighted in blue. All of the bundled comments should get marked as read.
=== Open questions
- [X] 1. What happens when the new comments you are being notified about cannot fit within the viewport? Where should the viewport be scrolled? //E.g. scroll to the least recent comment, the most recent comment, the comment that appears first on the page?//
Decision: The viewport should be scrolled to the topmost unread comment
- [X] 2. What happens when the new comments are do not appear within a cogent sequence on the page?
Decision: All new comments for which you are being notified in the bundle should be highlighted