The Partial Blocks MVP release requires a schema change to function correctly.
* The ALTER TABLEs to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/440871/21/maintenance/archives/patch-ipb_sitewide.sql
* Where to run those changes: all.dblist
* When to run those changes: any time
* If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes
* If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: This is the request to apply it to test wiki.
* If it involves new columns or tables: There are new tables. No migration of data or deletion of data is required. Data can and should be made available in labs replicas and/or dumps.
This change was discussed and approved by TechCom in T199917.
The work around the change is in T197144 while the actual patch is here: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/440871
The core change is the addition of a field `ipb_sitewide` on the `ipblocks` table and the addition of a table `ipblocks_restrictions`.
alter table progress:
[x] codfw T204006#4600686
[x] eqiad T204006#4600686
[x] codfw T204006#4609444
 eqiad T204006#4609444