Please reach out to Collab members to determine if a Phabricator training for Collab members via Google Hangout is wanted/needed. If so, please plan and lead this training. Please query the members for their training needs. Please work with a member of the WMF Education Team to write expected learning outcomes and measures of success.
Training topics could include:
* buttons to click to quickly navigate the site, for example: the project tags, the project icons, the newsfeed icon, the project members icon, etc.
* linking (it's not intuitive and is in someways backward to how mediawiki does links)
* pinging or @mentioning people in comments
* subscribing vs watching
* task components: title, assigned to, CCs, priority, projects, security, description
* task actions: claiming, commenting, completing, creating, adding 'blocked by' tasks