For the new Tool Labs interface for eranbot, we want to store the triage state -- untriaged, Page fixed, and No action needed.
* Interface includes buttons for setting state of each item to Page fixed, No action needed
* Clicking the buttons stores the states in the database successfully (may need to modify schema)
* Clicking the buttons gives a visual indication on the page that the state of the item has changed -- the selected button stays green/red with white letters, and the other button is grayed out.
* When the triage state is chosen, the user who reviewed the item and timestamp are indicated below the buttons: Reviewed by (username), and timestamp. Username is a link to the user page.
* Buttons can be used more than once if someone else disagrees with the state. When a user clicks on either button, a confirmation message pops up: Are you sure that you want to change the review setting? Yes / No. When the user confirms, the state goes back to untriaged.
Changing review, with confirmation: