This is a call for metrics/statistics.
For a Translation Campaign that has a specific number of target articles and/or target languages, it is useful to be able to see:
- For each target article, how many translations have been published.
- Making this result sortable would also give which articles have been translated the most/least
- Some measure of quality e.g. number of bytes in the article and/or any badges (e.g. Featured Article)
- Articles that have been 'claimed' in Content Translation or published only to a sandbox (indicating 'translation underway'
- For each target language, how many translations have been published.
- Making this result sortable would also give which languages have the most/least translations
- how many articles have been published by specific users (perhaps a 'most prolific translators per target language "leaderboard"')
By "published" I mean to the article/mainspace, not just drafts, and published after the campaign started, not pre-existing articles.
This is useful for Translation campaign organisers for managing the project while it is underway, and also reporting on it afterwards. It is also useful for participants of the campaign as a form of motivation.
//Ideally//, it would be possible to have a system that can provide all the information that could fill in the fields, automatically that are shown in this demo page: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Wittylama/280#Statistics_2 . [of course, the way they are visualised could be changed - this is just a demo of one way of outputting the info]