There are many features of MediaWiki that are not directly supported in #pywikibot-core.
A list of deployed extensions can be found at [[https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Extensions_used_on_Wikimedia|Category:Extensions used on Wikimedia]]. Some of these extensions provide functionality which is mission-critical to some of the projects, and is not yet able to be accessed via Pywikibot.
* T85656 : Abuse Filter
* Liquid Threads (probably unnecessary due to #pywikibot-flow)
* T57081 : Flagged Revs
However, before implementing functionality in pywikibot, it is important to gather requirements for how it might be used in an automated manner, if available via pywikibot.
* Talk to the project communities to identify which tasks they could automate if pywikibot supported additional components/extensions.
* Add support for large MediaWiki component/extension.
* Write a bot script which automates a task for a Wikimedia community.
* Primary Mentor : @jayvdb
* Secondary Mentor : <add yourself>
* Other mentors: //(optional, Phabricator username)//
* Skills: Python
* Estimated project time for a senior contributor: <add>
* Microtasks: T56551, T89670, T90422