Security review for Youdao Machine Translation code in ContentTranslation (extension) and cxserver (service) is needed before deploying in Production.= Project Information
* Name of tool/project: Content Translation / cxserver
* Project home page: mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation
* Name of team requesting review: Language
* Primary contact: Kartik Mistry/ Santhosh Thottingal
* Target date for deployment: August 2016
* Link to code repository / patchset:
== Description of the tool/project
Youdao is external Machine Translation service which provides access to Content Translation with limited capacity. This will be integrated inside Content Translation tool.
== Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
Users of Content Translation will use Youdao Machine Translation for limited language pairs in Production.
== Has this project been reviewed before? This is similar to Yandex code,==
Yes. which is already reviewed and is in Production.See: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T85686
== Working test environment ==
cxserver-beta.wmflabs.org has cxserver setup but Content Translation extension (en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:ContentTranslation) is broken at moment.
//name of team responsible for tool/project after deployment and primary contact//
Language (Kartik Mistry)